Senior Salesforce Specialist (f/m/d)
Fidor Bank (Fidor) is a pioneering German Digital Bank based in Munich and Berlin. It was established in 2010 with a focus on providing innovative technologically enabled banking services. The bank’s current sole shareholder, Groupe BPCE of France, has agreed the sale of Fidor to Ripplewood Holdings LLC (Ripplewood). Ripplewood is a leading financial sector specialist investor, based in the USA with a 25-year track record of successful investments across the globe. This transaction is expected to close during 2021..
Fidor’s current business is focussed on providing a fully digital banking experience to retail and SME customers in Germany. In addition, the bank has a strong market position in providing payment and transaction services to leading payment services providers and digital asset market participants.
With the guidance and support of Ripplewood, Fidor is launching a new strategic plan which aims to reposition the bank as a leading partner for digital asset market participants and Fintech firms across Europe. The key product capabilities of the bank would encompass the entire spectrum of banking services including payments, lending, and savings to both individuals and SME customers.
- Hands On experience in Salesforce – Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience in setting up Customer Journeys withing Sales Cloud
- Build customer segmentation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, implementation of campaign target group definitions, campaign performance evaluation and learnings
- Assist with driving direct marketing strategy focusing on email and mobile marketing initiatives
- Utilize SQL data query tools to build, test and maintain data analysis and reporting capabilities to drive key marketing decisions
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis pulling data from multiple sources including historical performance trends / benchmarking
- Analysis of customer journey across all touch points within the organization and close cooperation with other departments to maximize the commercial opportunities
- Supporting Sales & Service Cloud for our internal users and stakeholders
- Coach teams internally to take advantage of the full functionality of Salesforce – Sales and Service Cloud
- Scaling our internal Salesforce capability from a reporting side for Sales and Service Cloud
- Monitor our customer engagement through our customer touch points in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Hands on experience on Sales and Service Cloud for 5 years minimum
- Experience in Salesforce Sales/Service and good knowledge of Salesforce features
- Willingness to learn and grow into the role of a Marketing Cloud Developer
- HTML, more importantly CSS, SQL scripting experience is advantageous
- Salesforce coding experience
- Ability to query complex data warehouses and prepare data for analysis and reporting, e.g. using SQL and Excel
- Strong ability to present technical information to management and non-technical audience
- Perfect communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
- Table soccer, fresh fruit, coffee and more
- Office located near the city center
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.