Senior AML/ Financial Crime Manager (f/m)
The future of banking is digital. The future of banking is innovative. The future of banking is you!
Fidor Bank AG (www.fidor.de) is a pioneer of digital banking innovation and a part of the French group BPCE. Fidor Bank was born with the vision creating a customer centric bank that truly understands the digital lifestyle, but more important the needs of its customers, listens to their wants and innovates products to the customer´s wishes and needs. To achieve a maximum customer-integration, Fidor Bank created “Fidor Smart Community”. A platform for digital cooperation with almost half a million members.
A critical role within the bank, directly reporting to the head of the AML/ Financial Crime team. This is a dynamic, detective role requiring a strong personality and a modern, ‘thinking outside of the box’ ‘can do’ attitude towards AML & Financial crime issues.
Minimizing risk and exposure of suspicious activity for both the Bank and B2B Customers is crucial. In order to do this successfully the role holder will be responsible for liaising directly with a number of stakeholders including customers, merchants, law enforcement, national Financial Intelligence Units and a number of wider business functions such as: Legal, Payments, Customer Service and Product Development.
- Coordinating, training and motivating other members of the AML team as well as employees from across the group on AML & financial crime issues
- Supporting the Berlin based AML team in their day-to-day work of fulfilling the control & monitoring duties of Fidor Bank AG and those conducted on behalf of B2B customers
- Actively analyzing the results of all monitoring measures and assessing their efficiency
- Designing & Implementing new IT based control & monitoring measures
- Assisting in the drafting of the annual AML risk analysis and other reporting duties
- Supporting the AML function during annual audits
- Answering enquiries from public authorities and criminal prosecutors on specific cases
- Investigating suspicious activity and making an informed, documented decisions based in internal policies laid down by the MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer)
- Answering queries and providing helpful and accurate advice to clients, Fidor customer service and the product/project teams other internal stakeholders on AML and Financial Crime related queries through a variety of channels
- University degree in Law or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an AML/Financial Crime role for a Bank or other regulated entity
- Sound knowledge of the German, EU and French regulatory landscape, with particular reference to AML & financial crime
- Proven experience in a role motivating and developing others, soft skills are an absolute must
- Proven experience within financial institutions and operations
- Knowledge of Banking products and payment systems and experience in an advisory role to a variety of project teams
- Fluent German and English language skills; proficiency in French is preferred
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- Attractive Salary
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über Fidor Bank AG
Die FIDOR Bank AG ist eine in Deutschland lizensierte internet-basierte Direktbank sowie eine B2B-Bank für innovative Banking und Community Software-Lösungen. Privat- wie Geschäftskunden nutzen das Fidor Smart Girokonto mit seinen klassischen und innovativen Finanz-Apps als Erstbank-Verbindung. B2B-Partner der Bank profitieren über die Banking Middleware Fidor OS von neuartigen Funktionalitäten sowie eine Community Lösung für eine digital affine weltweite Zielgruppe. Die Refinanzierung von B2C und B2B Forderungen für Fintech Firmen und SME Factoring sind ein weiterer Schwerpunkt.
Die international mehrfach ausgezeichnete FIDOR Bank AG bietet ihre Angebote derzeit in Deutschland und UK an und baut ihr internationales Angebot weiter konsequent aus. Unter dem Motto „Mach diese Bank zu Deiner Bank“ bietet die Fidor Bank über eine Reihe von APIs einen einfachen und automatisierten Zugriff auf das Konto. Vor allen Dingen Geschäftskunden erkennen die Vorzüge dieser Vorgehensweise.