Digital Credit Process Expert (m/f/d)
Welcome to FidorFactory – customers and good communication are our top priorities!
Fidor Bank (Fidor) is a pioneering German Digital Bank based in Munich and Berlin. It was established in 2010 with a focus on providing innovative technologically enabled banking services. The bank’s current sole shareholder, Groupe BPCE of France, has agreed the sale of Fidor to Ripplewood Holdings LLC (Ripplewood). Ripplewood is a leading financial sector specialist investor, based in the USA with a 25-year track record of successful investments across the globe. This transaction is expected to close during 2021..
Fidor’s current business is focussed on providing a fully digital banking experience to retail and SME customers in Germany. In addition, the bank has a strong market position in providing payment and transaction services to leading payment services providers and digital asset market participants.
With the guidance and support of Ripplewood, Fidor is launching a new strategic plan which aims to reposition the bank as a leading partner for digital asset market participants and Fintech firms across Europe. The key product capabilities of the bank would encompass the entire spectrum of banking services including payments, lending, and savings to both individuals and SME customers.
FidorFactory GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of Fidor Bank, the world’s most innovative FinTech bank. Fidors employees promote and live the customer-centric vision within three different business models.
The Factory is an international in-house agency that provides classic full-services such as consulting, branding and design. In addition, the Factory focuses on customer communications and services including customer acquisition, customer retention and customer service for B2C and B2B.
- Operating and maintaining the digital lending business
- Monitoring and improving digital credit processes
- Steering of technical improvements and implementation of Credit Processes
- Monitoring of existing credit engagements, including reporting
- Internal alignment with Finance, Regulatory Reporting, Commercial and Risk departments
- University Degree in Economics / Business administrations or a comparable field of study
- Minimum 3 years work experience in comparable positions and vocational training or relevant studies
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Good knowledge of credit/risk regulation is a plus
- Knowledge of contractual law is beneficial
- Basic knowledge desired in data banks
- Customer-oriented Thinking
- Willingness to take responsibility and endurance
- Results-oriented acting
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Exciting tasks in an innovative fintech company
- High influence on the organization of own work processes
- Outstanding development opportunities for personal further education
- Above-average, performance-adjusted compensation and targeted bonuses
- Modern app for lunch refund of up to 97,50 EUR per month
- FlexTime system for flexible working hours and independent scheduling
- Independent mobile work for more flexibility
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fidor Team Spirit – employee events, goal-oriented success strategies, shared visions and plans
- Transportation allowance for permanent employees
If you think you are up to the challenge, we look forward to receiving your online application with your complete documents and your salary requirement.
Über FidorFactory GmbH
Die FidorFactory GmbH ist eine international tätige Inhouse Agentur der Fidor Gruppe, die als Full Service Provider die klassischen Agenturdienstleistungen Beratung, Konzeption, Branding und Design liefert und darüber hinaus Maßnahmen zur Kundengewinnung und Kundenbindung umsetzt sowie den Kundenservice für B2C und B2B Kunden steuert und betreibt. Die FidorFactory GmbH ist eine 100% Tochter der Fidor Bank AG und an den Standorten München und Berlin vertreten.