Office Manager (m/f)
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge Fintech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
Your role & responsibilities
- Serve as the contact person for office manager duties
- Schedule meetings and appointments with potential clients, partners etc.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues (e.g. hardware, travel arrangements etc.)
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like birthday celebrations and conferences
Our ideal match
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- You are fluent in English and at least German or French
- Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases)
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Concrete learning and development opportunities and the chance to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- Flexible working hours and a family friendly environment
- A competitive compensation package including virtual shares
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.