Business Development Intern (m/f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities
- Conducting research and analysis to analyse competitor´s strategies and marketing
- Project implementation and development
- Design and update reporting for existing and new clients and assist with the development of strategies for building the business and client relationships
- Support our Business Development & Sales colleagues with ad-hoc research requests as well as ongoing tasks
Our ideal match
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business / Economics / Finance
- Experienced user of the Microsoft package
- You write and speak fluent English
- You are extremely driven, proactive and performance-orientated in your research and planning
- You work with a result-oriented mindset and feel motivated by complex challenges
- Relevant professional sales or business development experience in the financial sector and in key account management is a big plus
- You are comfortable with financial jargon and understand securitisation and have a basic familiarity with fixed income products and capital markets
What we offer
- CrossLend´s second office is located in the Grand Duchy overlooking the beautiful Petrus Valley in the centre of town
- Regular team lunches and offsites with the team
- Possibility of regular travel to our Berlin office
- Concrete learning and development opportunities and the chance to independently drive your area of responsibility and further grow the role
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office and coffee at your disposal at all times
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.