Senior Security Engineer (m/f)
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge Fintech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
- Find and fix security issues within the CrossLend code base
- Define, implement, and monitor security measures to protect CrossLend.com and company assets
- Manage a bug bounty program
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations, and mount incident responses
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- Write documentation around how to maintain a high-level of security.
- Significant computer security experience in production-level settings
- Passion for open source
- Linux experience (e.g. Ubuntu)
- Programming experience (PHP preferred)
- Collaborative team spirit with great communication skills
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- The panoramic view over Tiergarten
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Friday Drinks every week and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.