Senior Security Engineer (m / f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities
- Find and fix security issues within the CrossLend code base
- Define, implement, and monitor security measures to protect CrossLend.com and company assets
- Manage a bug bounty program
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analysis, and security assessments
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations, and mount incident responses
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- Write documentation about how to maintain a high-level of security.
Our ideal match
- Significant computer security experience in production-level settings
- Passion for open source
- Linux experience (eg Ubuntu)
- Programming experience (PHP preferred)
- Collaborative team spirit with great communication skills
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours and a family friendly environment
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements, challenges & future forecast
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.