Senior Python Developer (m/f) – Data Science Team
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge Fintech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
- You will be the person responsible for all technical decisions. Our data science system makes decisions on loans which amounts sum up to 7 figures per month.
- You will retrieve data from any source (mostly APIs), wrangle it and integrate it into our system.
- You will prioritize your own work and find pragmatic solutions to our problems.
- You are not scared of doing different things. You can work close to DevOps, web services or PHP programmers in a given moment.
- You will help us build a team of Pythoners in the near future.
- You are a Python guru and you have some experience with libraries like numpy and pandas.
- You have solid experience with relational databases. You don’t have to write code for a problem that you can solve with some SQL tricks.
- You have a solid background in math and statistics, you are not scared of code that performs interpolations and statistic calculations.
- You know when and how to say no to stakeholders.
- You bulletproof your code against errors and strive to make it beautiful and simple.
- You are capable of working with machine learning specialists.
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn (some) financial language.
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- The panoramic view over Tiergarten
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Friday Drinks every week and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.