Senior Product Manager (m/f)
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge Fintech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
- Make sure that we deliver the best solution to our customers and business partners
- Develop a product strategy and lead the short and long-term planning process, in collaboration with the rest of the product team
- Create specifications for new features, be responsible for the development of new features and the improvement of existing ones within our core product on web and mobile
- Lead cross-functional project teams and be responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, ensuring on time delivery, overseeing internal project communication and managing the releases
- Set, monitor and analyze KPIs, track adoption of new features after release and the impact on company operations
- Analyze business processes, identify areas for improvement, and design solutions to challenging payment use cases
- Take ownership of the payments product backlog, manage payment processes end to end
- Participate in the hiring process, resources planning and employee life cycle
- Continuously improve prioritisation and follow up on daily product processes and communication with the business stakeholders about priorities and capacity review
- Investigate root cause of high priority problem issues; implement processes to reduce the risk of similar issues in the future.
- 3+ years as Product Manager and at least one year of experience as software developer or similar position (hands-on software development experience is a must)
- Passion for FinTech concepts: at least 2 years working experience with a financial product is mandatory (account receivables, amortisation of loans, factoring, payment providers, securitisation, debt collection, investments)
- You are familiar with SEPA standard and its implementation
- Experience in multi-national platforms (adapting product for different languages, compliance with variable legal requirements)
- Proven experience in creating, captivating customer experiences
- At ease understanding and communicating technical IT and Fintech concepts
- Ability to interact with, present to, and gather feedback from stakeholders of varying backgrounds, from engineering, to marketing and to executives
- You are a people person. We value a motivating working atmosphere and we like to enjoy working with each other, both on professional and social level
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- The panoramic view over Tiergarten
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Friday Drinks every week and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.