Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge FinTech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
About your Role:
Reporting to the CTO the duties and responsibilities of the Senior Frontend Developer that include:
- Developing and maintaining a platform roadmap
- Creating new awesome features in the existing react applications;
- Customising the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
About your profile:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- React (at least 5 years experience, joking, at least 1 big project)
- AngularJS experience (at least 1 big project)
- Cross-browser optimisations
- Experience with Jekyll, Hugo, Phenomic, etc
- Experience with tools such as yarn, npm, bower, gulp, webpack
- Experience with LESS, SASS, postCSS, jade and similar
- Experience with Git VCS
- Integration and unit-testing of front-end applications, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Jest
- Experience building single-page applications
- You are able to host a website in S3 or NGINX that handles high traffic peaks
- English fluent, German is a plus
What we offer
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact on our organisation each day and be part of decision-making processes
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular boot-camp sessions with the team and weekly meditation classes
- Weekly team lunches with the team and interactive and engaging workshops
- Passionate kicker matches
- Fresh fruit every week, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Drinks and a big get together with food and beer each month
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.