Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain our platform.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining the API for a financial platform
- Customizing the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Work in a small, yet strong dev team, using PHP (Symfony2) on the Backend side and AngularJS and WebRTC on the Frontend.
Our ideal match
Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You have an opinion on how things should be done and are up to defend it if necessary.
- You know what a REST API is, how to connect to one and how to build one yourself.
- You can deliver code to production.
- Experience in accounting software architecture and Payment schemes (SEPA for example) is required
- English fluent
- Degree in computer science or relevant experience in the field
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours and a family friendly environment
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements, challenges & future forecast
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.