Senior Backend Developer for Payments (m/f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role and responibilities
- Design, develop and maintain our platform.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining the API for a financial platform
- Customizing the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- You are not afraid to assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Work in a small, yet strong dev team, using PHP (Symfony2) on the Backend and AngularJS and WebRTC on the Frontend.
Our ideal match
Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- Having knowledge of SOLID, clean code and good practices.
- You have an opinion on how things should be done and are up to defend it if necessary.
- You know what a REST API is, how to connect to one and how to build one yourself.
- Production ready code
- Experience or familiarity with Domain Driven Design and CQRS / Event Sourcing
- Experience with asynchronous processing with queues (e.g RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Development experience in one of these finance applications is required:
- Stock markets
- Payment processing
- English fluent, German not require
- Degree in computer science or relevant experience in the field
What we offer
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- The panoramic view over Tiergarten
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Friday Drinks every week and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.