Senior Backend Developer for Payments (m/f)
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge Fintech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
- Design, develop and maintain our platform.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining the API for a financial platform
- Customizing the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- You are not afraid to assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Work in a small, yet strong dev team, using PHP (Symfony2) on the Backend and AngularJS and WebRTC on the Frontend.
Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- Having knowledge of SOLID, clean code and good practices.
- You have an opinion on how things should be done and are up to defend it if necessary.
- You know what a REST API is, how to connect to one and how to build one yourself.
- Production ready code
- Experience or familiarity with Domain Driven Design and CQRS / Event Sourcing
- Experience with asynchronous processing with queues (e.g RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Development experience in one of these finance applications is required:
- Stock markets
- Payment processing
- English fluent, German not require
- Degree in computer science or relevant experience in the field
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- The panoramic view over Tiergarten
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Friday Drinks every week and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.