Reconciliation and Operations Analyst (m/f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient and transparent. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into bonds on a 1 loan:1 bond basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via bonds) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other side of the coin, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Review bank accounts data on daily basis – analyse and investigate unexpected cash flows on operational accounts and manual transfers by our customers
- Prepare and validate investor payment reports
- Monitor loan payments from our partners
- Be a point of contact and valuable source of information for your colleagues in Finances, Business Intelligence, Operations, and Business Development.
- Perform monthly bank statements reconciliations, report inconsistencies to Finance Manager and Product
- Support the Finance Manager in the monthly/quarterly/annual closings
- Perform scheduled activities on time and make sure regulatory deadlines are met
- Validate and approve data for automated payment processing
- File tickets for 3rd parties in case of issues with data on their side, and track progress
Our ideal match:
- Bachelor in Economics or You have successfully completed your business studies or your commercial training with advanced training as a financial accountant (IHK)
- You are able to process a big amount of data with an extreme attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills, basic SQL skills is a plus
- Ideally, previously you worked in operational department of financial company
- Experience working with finance data in a financial institution back offices or in cash management departments of large organisations
- Fluent English and professionally proficient German
What we offer:
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes and other sport available
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.