QA Engineer (m/f)
CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge FinTech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
- Execute automated and manual testing of our web application, in particular UI, functional, API, End-to-End and regression tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation test scripts
- Perform both front-end and back-end testing, including working with SQL database
- Identify and document software defects using a bug tracking system as well as verify their resolution
- Cooperation and cross collaboration with the QA, Product Management and Development teams
- Work closely with developers to effectively find the cause of the defect and ideally a hint towards the solution
- You have at least 2 years of experience in QA and/or a degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- You have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases
- You understand code versioning tools, such as Git and have solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- You have experience in testing both web and mobile applications
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You pay attention to detail, but do not forget about the bigger picture
- You are a team player but also have the ability to work independently
What we offer
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day and be part of decision making processes
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular boot-camp sessions with the team and weekly meditation classes
- Weekly team lunches with the team and interactive and engaging workshops
- Passionate kicker matches
- Fresh fruit every week, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Drinks and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to join our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.