Python and PHP Developer (m / f) – Data Science Team
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities
- Dealing with various legal issues in the field of capital markets law with a focus on securitization law, financial regulation and supervisory law, derivatives law, corporate law, data protection law, as well as general civil and contractual law
- Examination of various questions, negotiation and drafting of contracts in the legal areas above
- Support in the further development of the B2B´s business model as well as support of important current and future cooperation arrangements of CrossLend
- Providing legal advice and support for CrossLend GmbH’s business areas in day-to-day business and preparation of legal opinions
- Setting up CrossLend´s new B2B private placement platform
- Coordination of external counsel and professional advisers
- Supervision and case management of litigation and dispute resolution .
Our ideal match
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with a recognized law firm or equivalent in-house experience obtained in an equivalent financial services firm and have a proven affinity for the FinTech industry, innovative investment solutions and financial products
- You are a full qualified lawyer and have completed both state examinations with above-average results
- You have a profound knowledge of banking and banking supervision, capital markets law, corporate law and contract design
- You are in a position to find solutions for complex tasks and processes and to express pragmatic recommendations for action
- You are practice-oriented and use your communication skills to convince conversation partners in a personal conversation with practice-oriented solutions
- You are fully fluent, both written and verbal in English and in German and have the ability to draft in both languages
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours and a family friendly environment
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements, challenges & future forecast
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.