Frontend Developer (m/f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining a platform roadmap
- Creating new awesome features in the existing react applications;
- Customising the system in order to meet the business needs of the company;
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities
Our ideal match
- HTML5 and CSS3
- React (at least 5 years experience, joking, at least 1 big project)
- AngularJS experience (at least 1 big project)
- Cross-browser optimisations
- Experience with Jekyll, Hugo, Phenomic, etc
- Experience with tools such as yarn, npm, bower, gulp, webpack
- Experience with LESS, SASS, postCSS, jade and similar
- Experience with Git VCS
- Integration and unit-testing of front-end applications, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Jest
- Experience building single-page applications
- You are able to host a website in S3 or NGINX that handles high traffic peaks
- English fluent, German is a plus
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours and a family friendly environment
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements, challenges & future forecast
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.