CrossLend GmbH is a cutting-edge FinTech company: We are reshaping the European lending economy by connecting the loan origination of banks to institutional money. CrossLend purchases single loan receivables in different asset classes from banks, securitizes them one-by-one and places the resulting bonds to institutional investors. This way, CrossLend offers a flexible and efficient balance sheet relief mechanism for capital constrained banks and helps to actively manage the banks‘ loan books. Banks can increase their operational efficiency and reduce their costs of capital and customer acquisition costs with CrossLend.
CrossLend’s vision is to establish the first European Debt Exchange. CrossLend is backed by a reputable array of equity investors from Europe and the U.S. such as Lakestar, CME Ventures and the Luxembourg Future Fund with a wide range of experience and extensive networks.
About your role:
- Supporting us with managing our infrastructure, deploying code and securing our customer data
- Building and supporting our cloud infrastructure
- Designing, building and maintaining our development, testing and production infrastructure
- Automating our infrastructure automation
- Helping ensure we delivery code quickly and safely into production, helping build testing automation infrastructure, and related developer tools
- Helping keep our production infrastructure running smoothly
About your profile:
- You will need to own at least a BS in Computer Science and if that’s lacking, then at least 3 years of work experience as a system engineer, working with software engineers, for software vendors.
- You’re already a guru in Linux configuration and operation in large real or virtual datacenters
- Java, Python or bash, AWS, VPC, Openstack have no secret to you.
- Experience with OpsWorks and Terraform
- You could teach anyone about PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, Zookeeper (and NoSQL for sure!)
- Loadbalancers (Big IP, AWS ELB, Haproxy), queuing (Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ), integration systems (Jenkins, Sonar), Puppet, Chef, Ansible are your best friends
- No fear to work in a live production machine but knowing that you should never need to do it.
- Work in a team with more than 40 people driven by passion from all over the world
- Have a direct impact within our organisation each day
- Encouragement of personal and professional development inside the company
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements & challenges
- Passionate kicker matches with our team
- The panoramic view over Tiergarten
- Fresh fruit every day, soft drinks and coffee at your disposal at all times
- Friday Drinks every week and a big get together with food and beer each month
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.