CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities
- Supporting us with managing our infrastructure, deploying code and securing our customer data
- Building and supporting our cloud infrastructure
- Designing, building and maintaining our development, testing and production infrastructure
- Automating our infrastructure automation
- Helping ensure we delivery code quickly and safely into production, helping build testing automation infrastructure, and related developer tools
- Helping keep our production infrastructure running smoothly
Our ideal match
- You will need to own at least a B.S. in Computer Science and if that’s lacking, then at least 3 years of work experience as a system engineer, working with software engineers, for software vendors.
- You’re already a guru in Linux configuration and operation in large real or virtual datacenters
- Java, Python or bash, AWS, VPC, Openstack have no secret to you.
- Experience with OpsWorks and Terraform
- You could teach anyone about PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, Zookeeper (and NoSQL for sure!)
- Loadbalancers (Big IP, AWS ELB, Haproxy), queuing (Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ), integration systems (Jenkins, Sonar), Puppet, Chef, Ansible are your best friends
- No fear to work in a live production machine but knowing that you should never need to do it.
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours and a family friendly environment
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes
- Regular update meetings on the company’s achievements, challenges & future forecast
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Should you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.