Working Student in Marketing (m / f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into notes on a portfolio or 1 loan:1 note basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via notes) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other hand, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities:
- As a working student in marketing for CrossLend, you will support the work of the Business Development and Design teams by helping create presentations
- You will support our content efforts by having a heavy appearance on social media networks
- You will analyse and assess CrossLend´s offering through extensive research and optimise our value proposition based on feedback from our target audience and sales cycles outcome
- You will identify and suggest the most effective channels to market CrossLend´s value proposition
- You will identify, organise and suggest industry relevant events with the team in order to raise brand-awareness and generate new business for CrossLend
Our ideal match:
- Bachelor or Master student in Marketing / Communications
- Ideally you have first practical work experience within a start-up and/or in an agency
- You are fluent in German and have an excellent command of the English language
- You are a quick learner and thus quickly dive into our business model
- You have a very detail-oriented, structured and independent working style
- Ideally you have knowledge in the financial services industry particularly experience in capital markets, banking, investment funds and/or securitisation is a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills
- You are available to start immediately
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes and other sport available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.