Working Student in Business Development (m/f)
CrossLend is a B2B FinTech company with a mission to make the European debt ecosystem more efficient and transparent. We provide securitisation as a service, transforming loans into bonds on a 1 loan:1 bond basis. Our innovative securitisation setup allows investors to build diversified portfolios of loans (via bonds) at a pan-European level, while enjoying greater risk transparency. On the other side of the coin, loan originators profit from flexible opportunities to scale their lending business – opening up much-needed financing avenues to small and medium-sized businesses across Europe. A win-win-win situation for all. Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., CrossLend plans to establish an international exchange where various forms of debt can be bought and sold.
Your role & responsibilities:
- As a Working Student for CrossLend, you will support the work of the Business Development team
- Your tasks will vary from day to day in order to support the operations in this department in the best way possible: they will span from conducting research and analysis to creating and adjusting business presentations
- You will be expected to take over data with our CRM, create contacts and organizations and activities
- You will also take over communication and organise panel attendance
- Some translation work may be required at times, German- English / English – German
- Additionally you will also administer clerical work meaning you will work closely with compliance resources. Tasks will include documenting and archiving paperwork
- The complexity of your tasks will certainly increase once you have a better understanding of our product and our processes
Our ideal match:
- Bachelor or Master student in Business / Economics
- You are fluent in German and have an excellent command of the English language
- Meticulous style of work / strong eye for detail, creative and self serviced
- Experienced user of the Microsoft package
- Financial service understanding and interest would be beneficial
- Available 20 hours / week (flexible hours)
What we offer
- A work environment with more than 40 committed colleagues from all over the world
- CrossLend offices are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting capitals in Europe
- Concrete learning and development opportunities through regular workshops
- As a way to unwind from work, we have meditation classes and other sport available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Über CrossLend GmbH
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.